Firstly, the Committee would like to apologise for the short notice on the deadlines for applications for Match Tickets. This has been due to circumstances beyond our control at Manchester United.
The following table displays the deadline dates by which members must submit their request for match tickets. Requests received after the deadline will not be considered.
Requests can be submitted by either.
- Completing the online form below or
- Download the form here and return by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Completing the paper form available at the branch premises.
- Completed forms can also be left in the branch post box.
A request does not guarantee a ticket.
Once the branch has received the tickets from Manchester United you will be informed accordingly if your request has been successful or not.
The branch advises members not to make any travel and/or accommodation arrangements until you have the ticket.
Tickets for High Profile Games (Arsenal, Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool & Tottenham) will be allocated by means of a draw in the event of over subscription on the date the branch receives the confirmed ticket allocation.
Members who were members the previous year and renewed their memberships by the 15th JULY 2023 will be given priority over others.
Tickets cannot be transferred to any other person unless officially done through the membership and ticketing secretary.
For any queries, please contact the Ticketing Secretary.
Please note * specifies high profile games.
These deadlines are now set, regardless of fixture amendments.
Start National Week Celebrations at the Branch – MUSGB will be holding a BBQ for members and their guests at 7.30pm on Sunday 4th September 2022 after the match Vs Arsenal.
Menu includes –
Asado de Ternera
Sides of Baked Potato and Mixed Salad
Dessert of Melon and Watermelon
Bread and Olives included
Price £18 per person tickets payable before event
Contact the branch on 20069899 for tickets & further details
The Committee would also like to take this opportunity to remind you that the Branch will be open on National Day, please book early to avoid disappointment.
- MEMBERSHIP RENEWALS – We have been informed by MUFC that the first bulk of renewals has been processed. Members who renewed their memberships before the 15th July 2022 should have received an email from MUFC with their digital membership card. If you haven’t or are having problems in downloading your membership cards, please contact the committee via e-mail email@example.com. A committee member will assist.
- START OF THE SEASON – We would also like to inform members that the branch will be offering ONE FREE DRINK per member during Sunday’s televised match V Brighton.
United Pre – Season Games
All United’s Pre-season games will be shown live at the Branch Premises –
12th July United Vs. Liverpool – 3 PM Kick-off
15th July United Vs. Melbourne Victory – 12.05 PM Kick-off
19th July United Vs. Crystal Palace – 12.10 PM Kick-off
23rd July United Vs. Aston Villa – 11.45 AM Kick-off
30th July United Vs. Atletico Madrid – 13.45 PM Kick-off
31st July United Vs. Rayo Vallecano -5 PM Kick-off
A Special Match Day Menu will be available for all matches.
All members and guests welcome
Tomorrow the club will open from 11am to 4pm and then from 6pm till late but as from Wednesday 8th June 2022 the club will change to its Summer Hours.
Opening times will be as follows:
- Monday Closed
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 6pm till late
- Friday and Saturday from 11am to 4pm and from 6pm till late
- Sunday from 11am to 4pm
The club will open on match days at least one hour before kick-off and for any other event organised by the Branch.
PLEASE DO NOT FORGET OUR 29th ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING WILL BE HELD ON THURSDAY 9th JUNE 2022, AT 7.30PM AT OUR PREMISES IN WELLINGTON FRONT, GIBRALTAR.
It is important that you attend as the Chairman in his Report covers events over the past year, together with forthcoming projects. There will also be a complimentary buffet for you to enjoy after the Meeting.
- New Committee 2022/23 Season
The 29th AGM was held at the Club Premises on 9th June 2022, a new committee was elected as follows –
- Chairman – Mr Stephen Peralta
- Vice Chairman – Mr Guillermo Mascarenhas
- Secretary – Mr David Bonfiglio
- Treasurer – Mrs Jessica Picardo
- Membership & Ticketing Secretary – Mr Darion Figueredo
Committee Members – Mr Leslie Ward, Mr Billy Lima, Mr Alfred Garcia, Mr Paul Picardo and Mr Sebastian Cohen
- The Club will open on Bank Holiday Monday (13th June) from 11 am to 4 pm.
- Those who haven’t renewed your membership please do so as soon as possible. In the very near future emails will only be sent to 22/23 season members.
Thanks and regards