Month: June 2022
United Pre – Season Games
All United’s Pre-season games will be shown live at the Branch Premises –
12th July United Vs. Liverpool – 3 PM Kick-off
15th July United Vs. Melbourne Victory – 12.05 PM Kick-off
19th July United Vs. Crystal Palace – 12.10 PM Kick-off
23rd July United Vs. Aston Villa – 11.45 AM Kick-off
30th July United Vs. Atletico Madrid – 13.45 PM Kick-off
31st July United Vs. Rayo Vallecano -5 PM Kick-off
A Special Match Day Menu will be available for all matches.
All members and guests welcome
Tomorrow the club will open from 11am to 4pm and then from 6pm till late but as from Wednesday 8th June 2022 the club will change to its Summer Hours.
Opening times will be as follows:
- Monday Closed
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 6pm till late
- Friday and Saturday from 11am to 4pm and from 6pm till late
- Sunday from 11am to 4pm
The club will open on match days at least one hour before kick-off and for any other event organised by the Branch.
PLEASE DO NOT FORGET OUR 29th ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING WILL BE HELD ON THURSDAY 9th JUNE 2022, AT 7.30PM AT OUR PREMISES IN WELLINGTON FRONT, GIBRALTAR.
It is important that you attend as the Chairman in his Report covers events over the past year, together with forthcoming projects. There will also be a complimentary buffet for you to enjoy after the Meeting.
- New Committee 2022/23 Season
The 29th AGM was held at the Club Premises on 9th June 2022, a new committee was elected as follows –
- Chairman – Mr Stephen Peralta
- Vice Chairman – Mr Guillermo Mascarenhas
- Secretary – Mr David Bonfiglio
- Treasurer – Mrs Jessica Picardo
- Membership & Ticketing Secretary – Mr Darion Figueredo
Committee Members – Mr Leslie Ward, Mr Billy Lima, Mr Alfred Garcia, Mr Paul Picardo and Mr Sebastian Cohen
- The Club will open on Bank Holiday Monday (13th June) from 11 am to 4 pm.
- Those who haven’t renewed your membership please do so as soon as possible. In the very near future emails will only be sent to 22/23 season members.
Thanks and regards